Search This Blog

Friday 16 October 2020

Dhokila

 From a few days, my sister has been watching the comedy show "Gangs of Filmistan", and in that, a character comes "Dhokila". It is so funny!

Ok, let's come to the main topic ―. From dhokila, I remembered dhokla, then I remembered that I ate dhokla first time during the sharing and caring event of our school which was held before Diwali and Christmas...

Aha hahaha ... what delicacies used to be in front of my eyes -

Cakes

Pasta

Noodles

Dhokla

Macaroni

Gulab Jamun

Cutlets

Bhel Puri

French Fries

Fruits

Juice

One whole year's hunger satisfied on one day!


At first, I used to be quite shy in taking and giving but gradually I gained confidence πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

(Confidence dekho kis cheez mein aaya πŸ˜‚)


Chalo, leave this...my main concern in this post is just about two things 


#1  How we go on remembering various things from a single word

#2 How much I miss the sharing and caring!


#1 
Dhokila » Dhokla » Sharing and caring of school

This happens with me so often. From one word, I remember so many other connections and events which are even out of topic. Does that happen with you also? That's why my essays are often so long and blogs have so many distinct sub-topics! πŸ˜„  I think that's why I am a writer!


#2

Oh sharing and caring, how much I miss thou!

The delicacies offered...mmmm...+ the love of friends and teachers...mmmm...my plate occupied with 10 different dishes with a juice pack (once mine got snatched...πŸ˜‚)...mmmm...picking up wrappers after eating...hhmmmm...then holidays start!

I think just the mention of this word, took you down the memory lane, didn't it?


Done!

Just wanted to share this sweet little thing with you which I remembered from "Dhokila" πŸ˜„


- Sargun Saini


Didn't happen with me though! πŸ˜„



No comments:

Post a Comment