Search This Blog

Saturday 16 March 2019

Life and Death

Life and Death

Life is a race,
The world is moving at a fast pace.
Cheating is prime,
Being honest is a crime.
My graphite is moving,
Writing the greats,
God is opening heaven's gates.
Our intelligence is grooving.

Life is a race,
The world is moving at a fast pace.
Donkeys are dressing as lions,
Doing nothing but befooling others.
Some are so jealous
That they become malicious.
Left for love and right for spite,
Does your ear also burn red?
Humanity is being eaten by a termite
And my tears are being shed.

I want to be different from the forlorn world,
Don't want to be ordinary or extra but
I want to be extraordinary for my dreams to be moulded.
This life is really a race,
I'll leave a trail of mine when I go,
In this world
Where God resists and he does not...

By - Sargun Saini




2 comments:

  1. in slowing down,
    in observing,
    by absorbing
    life is lived to the full

    ReplyDelete
  2. 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete