Search This Blog

Monday 18 March 2019

Friendship - A bond or just a band ?


As the friendship day passed last year, I was thinking about a thing...

Is Friendship - A BOND or just a BAND?

And here my mind gave me the answer :

‘Friendship’ is a ten-lettered word made up of two words - 'friend' and 'ship' which means, a person who sails along with us in the ship of our life. Always together. Friends are a circle of love. A friend is the most important person who enters one's life. A friend, according to Geography is like 'when two rivers merge and form a stronger river', according to Maths is when 'two numbers are added and they form a bigger number', according to Chemistry is when 'two atoms combine to form a larger and stronger molecule'. In this way when we meet our friends, we are sure to become larger, stronger and successful.

‘Good friend’ - This word has a very deep meaning which only a few can understand. Good friends are like the precious pearls which we can find only deep under the sea.

A day, that is the 1st Sunday of August, is every year celebrated as ‘Friendship Day’. Friends tie a 'friendship band' around their friends' wrists which symbolises the love, affection, faithfulness and many more things. But now in this present world, a question has arisen - is friendship a bond or just a band? I say friendship is a bond for those people who are not mean or selfish. I never give friendship bands to my friends, you know why, not the reason I don't have money 😜, I am also like all of you, but the reason is that I think that friendship is a bond that has such a deep meaning that cannot be symbolised by this simple, small rubber band. I have also met a friend who just used me and used me and she left me alone in the end but now I have friends who are my precious treasure. They care for me very much. Their affection for me is never-ending.
Wait.........remember one more thing...friends are actually the second image of us only...πŸ˜‰


2 comments: