Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2020

Was it Really Time?

Was it really Time?

On my left hand's wrist,
I always wore,
a pretty, little watch
to make me adore...
every little moment,
and not to lament.

Every day it used to go
with me to school.
I used to tell my friends when the class had to end
and sometimes made them a fool.
The things and memories that passed were prime
but...was it really Time?

-Sargun Saini

                                                                                                                                                

At my old school, we were allowed to wear watches only from 6th grade onwards and after the first day of 6th grade till 10th grade, I never left a day on which I didn't wear my watch (except on exam days when I was busy revising my notes. What an irony!). Now in 11th grade, due to lockdown because of the pandemic, that "pleasure of wearing a watch" and looking like a gentle and decent girl is lost and dry but I will make sure not to leave my watch alone when my school reopens. !

How to Slow Down Time: Science behind stopping life from passing by

No comments:

Post a Comment