Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 July 2021

Tuesday Talks #8 - Sshhhh...

 Tuesday Talks #8 - Sshhhh...

Have you ever felt that heavenly experience when there are no human noises around you but only the birds chirping or the clock's tick-tock, tick-tock? How serene is that experience


Silence is my best friend. I don't know why but I like to be silent. I like to talk with me, I love to laugh alone and I feel better after smiling and crying silently at night for every small silly stupid mistake I did in the day and getting up again tomorrow with a fresh smile. :-) !


<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


#1- Tranquillity is Divine

It is said that God resides everywhere. Then why do we go to a Gurudwara, a Temple, a Mosque or a Church to pray? Personally, I feel so calm, relaxed, satisfied and serene sitting in a religious place when there are fewer people. When you're quiet, you can connect with the Supreme Soul in a much better way. That is why it is thought to be good to wake up early as that is the time when there is silence all around and you can connect your signal with the Almighty easily as most lines are free in the morning because not many people are awake then. (An Angel told all this πŸ˜‡)

But I am really a night owl. Everybody hears the alarm in the morning except me (which I set to wake up early) πŸ˜‚ . So I talk to God before sleeping (when it is practically the early morning of the next day).

While studying at night when it is very late (though it is morning of the next day as I mentioned before), like 3:00 or 4:00 am, I start hearing praying voices coming from speakers from distant places, morning prayers from Gurudwara and Mosque, the sound of bells from the temple. It feels so good to hear that. All these sounds in the tranquil atmosphere of the dark sky with shining jewels in it is heaven on Earth.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


#2- Silence communicates your feelings {YouGetToKnowYourTrueFriends}


Everybody says I talk less. Even I don't know why! Maybe because we have always been taught to remain disciplined and quiet in school. I don't know what to speak with whom! I prefer texting and writing rather than talking on the phone. I forget words while speaking so I don't speak. I fear I might say something wrong and hurt somebody so I don't like speaking so often...but sometimes, I also feel lonely when there is no one to speak to. You know my true friends are those who never let me remain silent. Seriously!

Silence communicates my thoughts to my soul as well. I wonder why am I in this body... you know, like that feeling is quite inexplicable, it can only be felt from within. So remain quiet one day, gaze at your hands and feet, and feel that mysterious thing.

When you're going through a bad phase and there's no one to share with, just pour your anger or sorrow out on paper, compose poems, write something and let the pressure from within release. Try to simply think about your problem and its solution in your mind. You'll see, slowly and steadily, you will come out of it because till now, there has not been any hole dug so deep from which God's Hand can't rescue you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


#3- No fight when you are quiet!


What I've noticed is that whenever I speak something, I keep on pondering on it over a long time. It takes a toll on my mental health (you know thinking about it again and again...that way). And then I think "Oh! Maybe that person isn't replying to my text because I said something wrong" OR "Maybe I should not have said that thing! Now she isn't talking with me the way she did before.". Such thoughts come to my mind. So I don't speak! Maybe that is 'overthinking'. I am trying to improve though. 

If a person says something to you which makes you angry, never reply back at that moment. The tongue gives the most pain when it speaks in wrath. So try to keep calm and not to speak in anger. I mean "Do not fire back!".  Remember "An eye for an eye makes the world blind". Therefore, if you keep quiet during a fight or maybe just speak softly and say your part that would make a great influence.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


#4- Time to spend with yourself

I love the places where I can be alone so that I can talk to myself. Talking to your inner self, your soul is very important. Ask yourself - "What's the purpose of my life?", "How can I pace towards the goal of my life?". I am not able to sleep easily at night. My mind wanders here and there. I don't know why but in that quiet scene, I have thoughts like - "What is this Universe?", "Are we even real?", "Is everything around me imaginary?", "Who is God?", "Why doesn't He come in front of us?" and the list goes on and on and on...

When I sit near plants, again that tranquillity flows in. How peaceful and beautiful is nature! That's the time I feel like writing poems. I am alone so I don't speak but my mind does. I spend time with my soul. I spend time catching my own vibes. I gaze at the stars, I stare at the twinkling light, it makes me believe that this world is magical and I am made to explore it. For that, I have to explore my own self first.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


#5- No negativity


If you don't speak anything, no bad words would be uttered by you, that means, no fights, this implies, no negativity! We need to be strong and affirmative in today's time which is filled with negativity all around (even COVID POSITIVE is negative!). when you are silent, no quarrels, no fights, no scolding and what not!

I have seen many who speak a lot fall into trouble due to their tongues. Dude, speak less but never compromise with your thoughts. I can't speak out my feelings so I started blogging. So I got two best friends (my blog and diary!) to talk and share my feelings with. Now negativity stays 6 ft away from me (social distancing!).

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>


So try to say sshhhh to yourself once and feel the miracle!


- SARGUN SAINI


"You'll see, slowly and steadily, you will come out of it because till now, there has not been any hole dug so deep from which God's Hand can't rescue you."
- Sargun Saini

So, how did you find this Tuesday's Talk ?!
Comment and tell !



[Image source: Pexels]


4 comments:

  1. "You'll see, slowly and steadily, you will come out of it because till now, there has not been any hole dug so deep from which God's Hand can't rescue you."
    - Sargun Saini

    So, how did you find this Tuesday's Talk ?!
    Comment and tell !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea ..really true ..silence gives u an opportunity to self interview ..know urself..discover urself ..n I feel that every human strives to know himself throughout life ..n embracing silence is sure the best way ..thank you sargun for letting us ponder in silence !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RaV Kaur 😌26 August 2021 at 21:28

    ����������������

    ReplyDelete