Search This Blog

Sunday 31 May 2020

Virtue, Vice and Friends

A POEM WHICH I WROTE BUT NEVER WANTED TO PUBLISH ...

Some are like leaves,
they break and fly away with the slightest touch of the wind.
Some are like soil,
they are carried away by the wheel of wind.
No one is true
in this game.
It's only you 
who has to taste the scoop of shame.
I know many won't understand.
It's my way, you know,
to take revenge from those who stand 
with fake and false heads, to show
they don't deserve to...
I never intend to hurt you 
never did I ever do
but when limits are crossed
another coin cannot be tossed.
My pen is sharper than my soft tongue.
It can kill and escape.
That's why I never put my mouth to practise
but always asked it to be patient
and told my pen to show lil mercy
because I knew the world's vices' patient.

-SARGUN SAINI



1 comment: