Search This Blog

Sunday 7 June 2020

Bye-Bye Gravity !

BYE-BYE GRAVITY!

Sometimes I think

if gravity would, one day, disappear

what would happen?

(though it is previously not clear)

We already can't see gravity

and in its absence, everywhere ambiguity.

People would be flying in every village and city.

Students would hop to reach their school and university.

Then would I drink or eat water?

Every parent would be shuttling to catch their son and daughter.

My hair would be a total mess.

How would I, on Earth play chess?

Hey! What about the upside-down flame of fire?

Aeroplane pilots would have to soon retire.

What about the plants and trees?

They would be enjoying in the cool-cool breeze.

Then what would we play to quench our minds' thirst?

Oh yes! Who will reach Mt. Everest first!

What else will happen,

I can well imagine

but to write it on paper

will take a millennium!


-SARGUN SAINI


ZERO GRAVITY ZONE!
Comment 'n' tell what will happen to you if gravity suddenly left us. How would you deal with it?
😁

6 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous piece of poetry is this, sargun! Mind boggling. I could have never imagined that this thought could be converted into a poem! Hats off to you and your wonderful thoughts. Hope that i can learn from you 😊
    Thank you for this wonderful poem!
    Enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and I love reading your comments ! 😉😃 Thank you so much! xoxo

      Delete
  2. I really like it..very true....it is mind boggling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your words warmed my heart. Thanks! xoxo 😊😃

      Delete