Search This Blog

Monday 15 June 2020

The Dream Last Night

The Dream Last Night

You know I had a dream last night.
The screen was not very bright.
I was in the temple of  'Temple Run'.
Swinging from creeper to creeper, I had a lot of fun.
No! I was not running fast,
just then behind me, Harry Potter passed!
Then I saw a big, black spider holding some text
You must have guessed what happened next.
Yes! Peter Parker came there with a fan
and then he became Spider-Man!
With the fan, he blew away the big, black spider!
When I said, "Thank you.", he said I am not an outsider.
Then suddenly, I started flying towards the sky.
Harry Potter and Spider-Man said goodbye.
I don't know what was following the long tread
but then I found myself on my bed!
I was sad for I couldn't take an autograph
but then I heard God's hidden telegraph,
He said every dream has a purpose,
not everything is true on the surface.
Your dream taught you to 
kick out the ado
and grab the opportunity
to help the community.
I enjoyed the dream a lot, did you?
so thought of sharing it with you!

-Sargun Saini



DID YOU HAVE A SWEET DREAM OR A NIGHTMARE LAST NIGHT ? SHARE WITH ME !

7 comments:

  1. Fantabulous poem! Or rather, dream. It created such a beautiful imagery in front of my eyes!
    Yes i do have dreams.. Too scary sometimes and too exciting the other times! Dreams do teach us a lot!
    Thank u for this wful poem!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„ Sweet Dreams!

      Delete
  2. #๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dream or shd I say what a poem... It was so so so fabulous... Ur imagination is just on the top... Diii I live ur poems ssly... Keep sharing more of it... ❤️❤️

    ~Neelakshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot for your sweet words! ๐Ÿ˜‡
      Yes, as soon as I pen down my feelings, I always share them via my poems. ๐Ÿ˜„

      Delete
  4. Wow that's really pretty ..call it a dream ..call it a poem ..its just so beautiful to Express..smthings are so bful that their beauty lies in the inability to Express them ..n I really like the line that every dream has a meaning n not all things are just on the surface ..thank you Sargun!!

    ReplyDelete