Search This Blog

Tuesday 30 June 2020

Tuesday Talks #3 - Depression is Lethal n Self-Murder is Illegal !

Tuesday Talks #3 - Depression is Lethal n Self Murder is Illegal !
(This topic had been suggested by a regular and lovely reader - Neelakshi ๐Ÿ˜Š)


As I always say depression is nothing but the overflow of 'trash thoughts'. Why do you need to worry about something you don't even know will happen? Depression is lethal because it kills you every second, it kills you mentally and you kill yourself physically. Why? Just because of a few people who don't understand your feelings or just because of your failures or just because of what other people think or will think about you. STOP! I say stop right now. You are a HUMAN. You are a human. You are a human. I wrote it thrice to make you realise how valuable that word is and more valuable is its availability to you. Our ancestors already told us that a soul has to get filled in so many vessels, so many, 84,00,000. So do you realise your worth? Your mission here is not to simply live for yourself but you have to live for that every being whom God has made. You are here for a purpose, for a change. Believe me, no one else can do, what you are made for. Even a bacterium lives its life for 20 minutes. So short! but you have time. Time is your only friend and enemy, it stays with you forever, from the time you are born to the time of your end. Everywhere! So neither waste your human form nor your time. Remember TIMES CHANGE.

I would like to mention a line from the famous, celebrated and iconic poet late Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan Ji (which was given as a piece of advice to his son during his struggle days), "เคฎเคจ เค•ा เคนो เคคो เค…เคš्เค›ा, เคจ เคนो เคคो เค”เคฐ เคญी เค…เคš्เค›ा เค•्เคฏोंเค•ि เคซिเคฐ เคตो เคˆเคถเคตเคฐ เค•े เคฎเคจ เค•ा เคนोเคคा เคนै।" (I won't translate it in English because I think the meaning is complete and more original in Hindi itself.)

Ways to eliminate 'trash thoughts' from your mind:-

#5 
Write diaries.
When I was in sixth grade, I started writing a diary (but not now as now I convey my feelings through my poems) (but sometimes I do write). When I did not have anyone at school to talk to (all my friends were in different sections), I wrote my diary. I'll put its picture someday as well. It gives you a feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment when you read it after years that you did it, you did it and came through the hardships. So if you don't feel like talking to anyone about your problem, write it somewhere and then do as much 'kalakari' as you can on it, put crosses, lines, etc. and then crush that piece of paper and put it in the soil. OR Write your problem anywhere and keep it there where you think someone who cares for you can read it. OR Communicate it to God, He will never leave you whether in good times or bad times.



#4
See the trees and plants around you
I love doing that. When you watch nature around you, you feel calm, you feel pacified. That green hue looks beautiful to the eyes. Whenever someone scolds me, I don't react back (most of the times). I write poems and draw inspiration from trees. I love it when the leaves move slightly in the cool breeze. The golden rays of the Sun sit on the leaves so beautifully. The squirrels and sparrows look so good when the play. Just observe all these phenomena. They are magical, magical for you, your mind and your body.



#3
Listen to your favourite music or songs
When I listen to my all-time favourite songs, I feel inspired. I don't know why but I feel as if I'll win the world after listening to these songs. I am revealing a secret today! I love to hear เคกाเค•ू like songs! Songs which have some sort of bandits in them. ๐Ÿ˜‚ (I don't know why) My favourite song is "Dollar" by Sidhu Moosewala, then comes "Bambiha Bole" by Amrit Mann and Sidhu Moosewala, then"Cold Water" by Justin Beiber, then "No Need" by Karan Aujla and then "Breathin'" by Ariana Grande. Even "Jatti Jeohne Morh Wargi" by Sidhu Moosewala (n Sonam Bajwa). You can see my favourite songs and music list on my profile. Sorry, I got off the topic! So songs and music make you feel better and rejuvenated.


Bambiha Bole..๐Ÿ˜Ž





#2
Read motivational poems
(like mine๐Ÿ˜œ)
When I read the poetry of old, celebrated Hindi poets, I feel them inside me. They are just remarkable. (Late) Shri Harivansh Rai Bachchan, Gulzar, Javed Akhtar are few to be named. Their words speak the truth n you can feel the feelings inside. Even I write poems when I am sad (actually most of the time I write poems when I am sad) (เค—เคฎ เคจे เคฎुเคे เค•เคตिเคค्เคฐी เคฌเคจा เคฆिเคฏा! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ)  I think you can relate to the deep meanings in the poem when you 



#1 
Practise yoga n connect with God
As I always say, life is not a race, it is a chance for us to go back where we came from-The Supreme Soul. When you practise yoga asanas, your mind, body n soul balance and try to connect with The Supreme Soul. So what if you got fewer marks in exams, so what if you did not win the competition, so what if you did not get a good chance as others, so what if someone betrayed you, so what if you don't have money...............???...CHILL! You have GOD. He is always with us. Yoga helps us to cure each n every problem of and in our body may it be anger or depression. You should do pranayamas every day to control your anger, tension and suicidal thoughts as a result of these two demons. You can read my Yoga Special Blog here.




Two more posts of your เค•ाเคฎ ...


So guys if u r humans, I am sure u won't ignore this post n if u care for me, I am sure, you will comment n share your feelings...NEVER KEEP YOUR เคฆुเค–เคก़े INSIDE U...I know it hurts...For your convenience, u can translate this post into any language from the Translate button on the right side...I hope it helps n reaches who really needs this!



-Sargun Saini

2 comments:

  1. Lovely ....great work Sargun .Thanks a gazillion ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™..this is wat all of us need to practice ..each day each moment ..bcoz nothing but us n our nears n dears are wat count at d end of the day ...Do u agree??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do. I agree.
      Thanks a lot for reading!

      Delete