Search This Blog

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Send this to your favourite teacher

Send this to your favourite teacher ...

"I do this for the money", said no teacher ever.
Yes, ma'am/sir, I like and respect you because the reasons are endless and most importantly they are in my heart. I know today is not Teachers' Day but saying thank you to anyone who is like your parents, does not require a specific occasion as you always taught me. 


...and you are that teacher!

I know you are busy right now but I also know that you can take out just 20 minutes for me out of the 1440 minutes. 😄
Here are a few questions for you to answer just for fun and a sweet break from the tiresome day. Please send me the answer on WhatsApp or in the comments of the blog itself. Waiting eagerly 😁 :

Total Marks: 20                                       Total Time: 30 minutes

SECTION A - ALL QUESTIONS ARE COMPULSORY. EACH SUB-PART CARRIES 1 MARK.

(1) Fill in the blanks. 
(i) _________ is the best quality in me.
(ii) _________ was your best Teachers' day gift.
(iii) _________ was your best school trip ever with your students.

(2) True or False
(i) Pythagoras theorem is capable of solving every problem in life.
(ii) I am a mischievous child.
(iii) It was fun to check my test papers.

(3) One word answers
(i) Have you ever jumped a red light?
(ii) One similarity between you and me.
(iii) Tell me the subject you hate.

(4) Difference between :
(i) Real excuse and fake excuse by students for not completing their homework
(ii) 60% and 90% in exams
(iii) my habits and other students' habits

================================================

SECTION B - CHOOSE ANY TWO QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. EACH SUB-PART CARRIES 1 MARK.

(1) FOR SCIENCE LOVERS

(i) If I inhale too much helium, would I float?
(ii) Which phase of the water cycle am I like?
(iii) Which tree am I like?
(iv) If I play an international cricket match one day, would you be there to advise me about the velocity of the ball or the angle at which I should rotate the bat?


(2) FOR MATHS LOVERS

(i) If I got 96/100, can I round it off to 100? Why or why not?
(ii) Is your favourite destination Times Square?
(iii) Did you ever find someone's age using x, y, z?
(iv) Which shape do I resemble?


(3) FOR LANGUAGE LOVERS

(i) Which book or character are you reminded of when you see me?
(ii) Were you ever the part of a play? If yes, which character were you?
(iii) Which is the worst essay by a student you have ever read?
(iv) Have you ever written a formal letter to an official or an informal letter to a relative with the correct format?


(4) FOR S.S.T. LOVERS

(i) Which is the funniest answer you have ever come across?
(ii) Which historical character do I resemble?
(iii) Which geographical feature am I like the most?
(iv) Have you ever used a political, historical, physical or topographical map in real life?


(5) FOR MUSIC LOVERS

(i) Do you still perform?
(ii) Which musical instrument do I resemble?
(iii) Who is your favourite singer?
(iv) Which song do you think matches my personality?


(6) FOR COMPUTER LOVERS

(i) Which app do I resemble?
(ii) Did you ever tell your students-"Respect your parents, they passed school without Google."?
(iii) If Apple made a car would it have Windows!?
(iv) Has someone ever called you to fix their computer or phone? What was your funniest response?


(7) FOR P.T. LOVERS

(i) Which sport do you love the most?
(ii) Which sports' equipment do I resemble?
(iii) Which is your favourite sports movie?
(iv) Do you like doing PT or playing sports?


(8) FOR LIBRARY LOVERS

(i) Which section of the library am I?
(ii) Are books or movies based on books better?
(iii) Did you ever get frustrated while issuing books to students?
(iv) Which student issued the most number of books? Which student had the most amount of fine?


(9) FOR ART LOVERS

(i) Which colour am I?
(ii) Who is your favourite painter?
(iii) Which is the worst painting you have ever made?
(iv) Did you ever sell your painting?


(10) FOR DANCE LOVERS

(i) Which dance form matches my personality?
(ii) Have you ever danced to the sound of vehicles' horn?
(iii) Were you ever lost in the music and forgot that you had to teach dance to the students?
(iv) Have you ever taught any stranger a proper dance step?



To my favourite teacher- "You are not just a teacher, you are the manager of the world's greatest resource: me (children)."



-SARGUN SAINI

No comments:

Post a Comment