Search This Blog

Saturday 20 June 2020

Lost Lives

LOST LIVES


When the bullet pierced my body,
I didn't feel its pain.
Even when my vessels burst,
I didn't feel the pain.

I felt the pain
only when, only when
my friends, you
died without a reason.

I didn't know 
that my end is near.
I just knew 
that my country needed me.

I wanted to meet my family
for one last time.
You didn't even tell them
about your next step.

Today my family is crying
and yours too
but they feel proud of me
but not of you.


I can't see the sad and miserable faces of the martyrs' family members. Every drop of tear from their eye pierces my heart, it really hurts. My eyes pain. The more I try to stop my tears, the more I feel sad inside. It is very disheartening to see their mothers beating their bosom, their fathers saying they are proud of their sons' sacrifice, their children saying they'll miss them and become like them in the future and their village missing them and being proud of them. Please pray for the martyrs' souls to rest in peace, their martyrdom not to go waste and also their families to keep faith in God. People are ending their lives because of depression, that is nothing. Yes, that is nothing. Even when you die, you should die with a satisfaction that you did something in life and not simply lived the life of amoeba. You need to have a purpose in life. Those soldiers had and even those with depression. The difference only was that the former fought till their last breath but the latter gave up. I always say overthinking is lethal. Depression is the continuous flow of trash thoughts. Even I get sad and sometimes very sad because of many people but I never give up because I know my tomorrow is my own and no one can steal it from me. What I can't do today, I can do it tomorrow but I don't have those 'trash thoughts'. Whenever I feel like that, I watch TV, write poems, blogs to share my feelings, see my plants or talk to my pet. These activities are stress busters for me. You have a chance but the soldiers don't. I admire them and their families greatly. They are so brave and courageous. They see the enemy, they don't get scared. You see a problem in life and you get scared. They miss their families but their Mother India comes first. You don't even talk to your families and think about the nation, that it needs you. Remember, a country always needs each and every of her citizen. Even the loss of a single one accounts to the loss of the country. ZINDAGI NA MILEGI DOBARA. You come in the form of humans just once, just once, just once. Whenever you feel like the end is near, always think about your parents, that with how many hardships they raised you and today you are not only ending your life, you are ending a part of that every individual's life with whom you are connected. I'll be sharing a few effective tips to cope with stress in the next Tuesday Talks. 

I WILL BE SATISFIED IF THIS IS READ EVEN BY A SINGLE PERSON PROPERLY. THIS IS NOT FOR POPULARITY BUT ONLY FOR EXPRESSING MY FEELINGS. IT'S UP TO YOU TO SHARE. WHENEVER I HEAR ANY NEWS ABOUT THE SOLDIERS, I ALWAYS FEEL VERY EMOTIONAL. I HOPE THIS BLOG POST HELPS AND REACHES TO THE PERSON WHO REALLY NEEDS THIS.







I AM SPEECHLESS...



-SARGUN SAINI

2 comments:

  1. Even i am speechless, sargun. Seeing so many videos of the martyrs'parents , i dont know why i couldn't stop tears rolling down my eyes. They surely have left this Earth but they have become immortal. Politicians are busy cursing our PM but i believe that even if they spend a single minute to pay homage to these pious souls, and they forgive the enemy, our revenge will surely be taken. Hats off to these bravehearts!
    May their souls rest in peace. 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete