Search This Blog

Saturday 19 September 2020

No Coherence Poem - Flow of Feelings

 Am I overconfident?

Or, to God, my bad report has been sent?

What am I going through?

Some things false and some things true.

Don't stop me when I cry,

To calm down is my body's try.

Yes, I am feeling sad

but that doesn't mean I won't be glad.

God is with me

He has already ordered a big sweet fruit tree.

What if once you faced defeat...

Your talent always you can repeat.

I know you will be great one day

Happiness will fill your tray...

Of course, few will cheat

Karma will give them a good treat.

Bloom like a flower

Spread your fragrance wide and far.

One day when you lead...

Every person will feel your need.

God is always with you

So count happiness more and sad moments few.


- Sargun Saini


I wrote this poem on the night of 16th September 2020, Wednesday when the whole world was busy either sleeping or working but my feeling communicators were rolling down my cheeks enormously. I encountered a situation which I had never ever experienced in my life before till now. Yes, I was sad but after writing this poem and listening to my favourite music, I was pacified and relaxed.



It's ok. Sometimes you face defeat and sometimes you win. A very caring friend then told me that life is like a line graph, sometimes going up and sometimes going down. It touched me. I resolved to do much better the next time. My actions speak and not my words when I speak but mind it, my pen is mightier than my sword. [Struck my mind instantly! -Read the title - No Coherence! Flow of Feelings]






- Sargun Saini

1 comment:

  1. Mesmerizing!!Just so magical !Ethereal really ..thank you Sargun for letting us be a part of of ur pure pure thoughts..woven so beautifully ..with utmost delicacy
    Great work !!Keep inspiring the way u always do!!

    ReplyDelete