Search This Blog

Saturday 5 September 2020

What You Taught Me

What You Taught Me


Creative and beautiful abstract for happy teachers


You taught me science

but above all how to sacrifice.

You taught me how to write

and helped me in making my future bright.

You encouraged me to do good

and always taught not to be rude.

When I would win a competition

from the core of your heart, you would say congratulation.


To the World, you may just be a teacher,

but for me, you are my star.

Only because of you, I have good days!

Thank you for guiding me always...


Tons of thanks to all my superb teachers!


- Sargun Saini


Happy Teacher's Day Greeting Card, Abstract, Poster, With Pencils.. Stock  Photo, Picture And Royalty Free Image. Image 86582944.creative abstract, Happy Teacher's Day poster concept creative design  illustration Happy#Teacher#creative#… | Teachers day poster, Happy teachers  day, Teachers' day

2 comments: