Search This Blog

Saturday 12 December 2020

The Microsocopic World

 A week passed like nothing!

Either it was too fast or I missed to notice the time.


Anyways...let's go straight to the topic : 


Once, in class 6th, we had to answer a value-based question in the moral science class. It was regarding the spread of communicable diseases...ice cream...something like that...but what I remember nicely is, that I said - "Ma'am, microorganisms are also created by God, they are His children so He has to take care of them also, that's why diseases spread.", the whole class was silent but the teacher started laughing. She said what are you saying Sargun...hahaha...microorganisms...children of God!

I was wondering what wrong did I say. I neither understood then nor now.

If God created us, He created the universe as well, don't forget. If we are His children, every being residing in this cosmos is His child. That's why I have a lot of interest in science because, through science, I can find God, I can find the answers to life.

Ok, ok, I am not gonna write anything about the novel coronavirus!

...but I wanted you to explore the micro-world...it is full of secrets...full of amazing things!

...yes, even the macro world...but for this post, I would restrict it only to the micro world.


Every day,  I watch 2-3 videos of the microscopic world - the germs, the non-living things, the cells, the atoms, insects and other unbelievable things!


Have a glance here :



A pen tip



Skin pierced with a syringe



A needle and an insect leg


A needle with a thread


See yourself here :

https://youtu.be/ZyXrtODhJEA

https://youtu.be/c6Jqis6wrbk



Just shared this random piece of knowledge with you to admire the beauty of the universe created by the Supreme Soul!


- Sargun Saini

No comments:

Post a Comment