Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 December 2020

Tuesday Talks #7 - I am confused!

Tuesday Talks #7 - I am confused!



Are our leaders right?
Are they corrupt?
Do they really worry about us?
Do they really want the nation to progress?
Are they really what they show or are they something else?

All the news coming these days about everyone makes me think that why can't this world be simple and calm. Why everyone is so complex? Why is this human mind so obscure? 

What will you get by lying for a wrong purpose? Why are you running after money when everybody knows the reality of life? 




I love watching social experiment and travelling videos on YT. While seeing these, I was shocked to learn that people can be so inhuman, so evil. Okay, not everyone is like that. There is a lot of corruption in some countries. The officials have so much wrongly collected wealth that even if they donate a huge amount, they will have much more remaining with them (don't make the picture of India in your mind though corruption is here also but we still have other freedoms which some other countries don't have).

Why are we so negligent towards the poor and deprived? Whenever I see a kid begging on the road or a child of my age working somewhere in others' houses, I just turn my face to the other side, I can't resist that sight. It makes me emotional. Her cup-shaped hand and balloons in the other hand make me feel so shameful about our position today. I am sitting on a motorbike or in a luxurious car but she is standing there bare feet. Which justice is this? I feel so depressed after seeing such scenes. It melts my heart seeing so many small kids walking on the road with their brother-sisters asking for money. It is so disheartening to see their condition.

And now what is happening with our Annadata, our Farmers. I won't write much but just want everything to be fine and in the best interest of the farmers. After all, what are we without them? I wonder why few people are misusing this situation for dividing India on the basis of religion. Rabb Raakha.

It is so true that people are something else in front of you and completely different behind your back. Why? Why? Why?! What do you want to do by deceiving others and spreading fake news about the right person? Instead of burning like coal seeing others' success, try to work harder. Don't be jealous and please don't show your jealousy on the face. That's bad for you only, ___. How disheartening it is to see that the one whom you believed to be your friend is actually a fraud.




'Confusions' will always be there. 
'Some' people will always smear.
Yes, I was always  a fool and I like being from that troupe,
Not understanding the ones from the Cunning and Clever group.

Let's end it here...


NO COMMENTS AND REACTIONS ARE APPRECIATED...AS NO ONE HAS EVEN A SECOND TO SPARE FOR WRITING A WORD OR TWO...


Thanks!
(For not reading the full article)


- Sargun Saini




2 comments:

  1. First of all the pics were awesome!!!
    I agree with every single word that u said nd about getting emotional after watching kids of our age begging, is so true, its really a uncomfortable feeling nd today we say that India is a democracy but frankly I dont think that it is, like see whats happening nowadays, It's so bad. . .
    Wonderful Blog Sargun!!!
    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete